Friday, October 22, 2021
Pre-Concert Alumni Event
Held at the beautiful ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks venue, we invite all Moravian Academy, Swain, Sem, and Prep Alumni to gather and reminisce. Enjoy complimentary food and drinks leading up to an evening of music under the stars.
Limitless All-School Celebration
6:30 - 10:30 pm
Tune into this exciting musical experience at the Levitt Pavilion at SteelStacks on Bethlehem’s South Side where a variety of performers will wow you. The concert features Grammy Award winning bassist Bakithi Kumalo and the Graceland Experience, the PhillyBloco Drummers, Gabrielle Kelly ‘13SS ‘17MA, special student performances, and more!
General Admission Ticket Prices
(Soft Drinks and concession food including popcorn, hot dogs, soft pretzels, cracker jacks and cookies included.)
$30 per adult ticket
$10 per student ages 6 and above
Children 5 and under are free to attend
Patron Ticket Prices
(Early reception from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm including dinner stations, open bar throughout the evening, a student drumming workshop, and more.)
$400 per family (With additional amenities detailed on the registration page including a student drumming workshop with the PhillyBloco Drummers)
$150 per individual (With additional amenities detailed on the registration page)
Masks will be required except for when guests are eating and drinking.
This is a rain or shine event.
Thank you to our Family Concert Sponsors!
St. Luke's Center for Sports Medicine
Coldwell Banker Hearthside - Cliff Lewis Experience
Lehigh Valley Investment Group
Stokesay CastleWorking Dog Press and Bethlehem Business Forms
Saturday, October 23, 2021
5K Run/Walk event
Join the 14th Annual 5K Run/Walk on Moravian’s beautiful Merle-Smith Campus. Whether you’re a seasoned runner or simply energized to take a brisk walk to start this special day, we hope to see you on the course! Children, toddlers in strollers, cross-country runners, alumni, parents, and friends are welcome! Registration is $25 per adult (includes t-shirt), while students and children run FREE.
10:00am - 4:00 pm
We invite you to join us for the Annual Country Fair on the Merle-Smith Campus! Open to the entire Moravian Academy community, this exciting and fun afternoon includes a petting zoo, pony rides, escape room, food trucks, and many more activities for your family to enjoy.
Alumni Events, October 22-24, 2021
- 2:30 pm Moravian Museum Tour, 66 W. Church St. Admission is Free. Donations accepted on site.
- 3:15 pm Tour of Downtown Campus meeting at the CE Bldg flagpole.
- 5:00 pm Pre-Concert Alumni Event at the ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks. Enjoy complimentary food and drinks leading up to an evening of music under the stars.
- 11:00 am Campus Tours depart from Snyder House, Merle-Smith Campus
- 12:30 pm All-Alumni Reunion Lunch & Program, Walter Hall
- Honoring the 10th, 20th, 25th, 50th, & 60th and all classes ending in 0, 1, 5, 6. All Alumni and their children, families, and friends are welcome!
- 2:00 pm Coffee, Tea, and Dessert, Snyder House
- 2:30 pm Brick Dedication, Alumni Circle
- 3:30 pm Alumni Basketball pick-up games, Athletic & Wellness Center
- 5:00 pm MPS Cocktail Reception, Alumni Gym
- 6:00 pm Class Dinners, Alumni-Organized at different locations
5:00-10:00 pm The Lion’s Den on Merle-Smith Campus: Complimentary childcare and activities for children of alumni attending their Class Dinner.
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Alumni hours in Athletic and Wellness Center basketball courts and fitness center.