Registration for Summer Explorations is now open!
Thanks to the tireless work of our health and safety teams, we are confident that we can engage curious minds and help students remain active and healthy throughout the summer in the safest manner possible. The partnership that Moravian Academy formed with The Swain School this year will now allow us to provide a wider range of offerings and adapt to unexpected, challenging conditions this summer. We're glad our schools are back to offer summer programming together!
Programs will run most weeks from June 14 - August 13, depending on enrollment:
- Programs for students age 3 - entering grade 6 will be held at The Swain School campus
- Programs for students entering grades 7-12 will be held at the Merle-Smith Campus.
- Athletic programs, for all ages, will all be held at both campuses.
We will work to provide as much flexibility and convenience as possible:
- Half and full-day options
- Before and aftercare, based on demand
- For credit, enrichment, and sports programs
Covid-19 Health and Wellness:
- We will use our site-specific protocols that are school-tested, including daily screening, expert nurses, and personalized contact tracing
- Our priorities will center on being outside and on positive, non-electronic socializing!