Online Ticket Sales Policy
- Ticket Policy: All sales are considered final.
- Tickets: Your tickets will be emailed to you. Please print them out and save the email in case you lose/misplace your tickets.
- Always Double Check Your Tickets: Please verify your purchase prior to submitting you purchase.
- Box Office Opening: the Box Office will be open one hour before curtain time.
- Late Seating: Patrons arriving late may be asked to wait in the lobby until they can be seated at an appropriate time in the performance
- Electronic Devices/Equipment: Moravian Academy does not permit any recording devices. The use of electronic devices is prohibited. This includes cell phones, tripods and electronics of any kind. At no time is flash photography permitted for the safety of the performers and comfort of other patrons. When in doubt, call the Main Office at 610-691-1600 prior to the performance or ask the house manager at the event.
- Cancellations: Programs, dates and performance times are subject to change.
- Children: We ask that parents/guardians of children respect the enjoyment of other patrons when attending an event with a small child. We have found that toddlers are better behaved when they have their own seat. At all programs, all guests—regardless of age—must have a ticket.
- Concessions: Snacks and beverages are available for purchase at most performances. Food items, coffee, water, and/or soda must be consumed in the lobby. No outside snacks are allowed.
- Objectionable Persons: Moravian Academy reserves the right to ask patrons to leave who are disruptive or disorderly.
- Personal Responsibility Statement: Moravian Academy Theater prides itself on offering a diverse selection of arts entertainment. Not all productions may appeal to, or be appropriate for, every person. Patrons are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the shows we offer in order to make informed decisions prior to purchasing tickets.
- Restrooms: Restrooms are located in Walter Hall near the main entrance next to the gymnasium.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited on all Moravian Academy campuses.
- Special Needs: Moravian Academy strives to meet special needs of patrons, including wheelchair accommodations. For more information about accessibility, contact 610-691-1600 at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Standing Room: Due to fire codes and the safety of our performers and patrons, standing in the back of the auditorium is strictly prohibited except as approved by the Director of the Theater or the House Manager. If there are personal issues please contact the house manager prior to curtain.
- Telephones: We will make the Box Office phone available to any of our patrons upon request. Please turn off your cell phone during all productions.
- Theater Opening: It is our policy to open the House a half hour before curtain time. Brush-up rehearsals, warm-ups, sound/light checks or other problems may delay opening.