Planning for the Moravian Academy Auction 2014: Support & Celebrate Together is in full swing! The night of the Auction, April 5th, will be here before we know it. There are so many exciting things happening this year, including an array of new and unique auction items, a fantastic auctioneer, delicious food stations, and many more surprises—all within the NEW Athletic and Wellness Center.
We are thrilled to have you be a part of the evening and encourage you to sign up right away. If you sign up by March 7th, you will receive a $5 per ticket discount. As you register online or through your mailed invitation, you may wonder: what is a Patron?
A Patron is a leadership supporter of the Auction. Patrons: receive recognition on a sign the night of the Auction, are acknowledged in the Live/Late Yet Great Catalog distributed the night of the Auction, invited to the Auction a half an hour early to start bidding, receive a tax deduction of $100 for every ticket purchased, and they are automatically entered into a raffle to win the “All Moravian Package” including the items below. Only Patrons will have the opportunity to win the “All Moravian Package!”
• Plan One Day's Lunch Menu
• Prime Parking for Mothers' Lovefeast
• Prime Parking for Grandparents' Lovefeast
• Prime Parking for Fathers' Lovefeast
• A parking spot at the Athletic and Wellness Center
• Transportation (a gator ride) from location to location during Back to School Night at the US (the gator would be driven by a school employee)
• One week of summer camp at MA
• Moravian Academy apparel items
We can’t thank our sponsors, advertisers, and item donors enough for their incredible support! Thank you!